Connected Learning Live AS9100:2016 Rev D Senior Management Transition Briefing
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your
organization's Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS). The purpose of this
briefing is to help top managers identify and manage their responsibilities with regard
to the standard, in particular the new and enhanced 9100 requirements.
To identify and discuss 9100:2016 Top Management (TM) leadership and commitment
requirements, in particular those changing or enhancing 9100:2009 requirements.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate your organization's commitment to quality
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your Quality Management System (QMS)
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Reasons for 9100 update/development
- Reminder: Top management and 9100:2009
- Overview of the main changes in 9100:2016
- Context and line-of-sight
- Leadership and commitment
- Success factors and summary of Top Management involvement
Who should attend?
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running 9100:2016.