AS9100:2016 Rev D Transition
Are you already familiar with 9100:2009 and want to find out about 9100:2016? This
comprehensive two day course explores the changes from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016 and by
attending, you'll be able to identify the gaps in your current Aerospace Quality
Management Systems (AQMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Gain the knowledge required to successfully transition from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016.
Learn about the new ISO high level structure, Annex SL, the changes to ISO 9001 and the
differences between 9100:2009 and 9100:2016.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Explain the key changes between 9100:2009 and 9100:2016
- Identify what needs to be done to address these changes within your current AQMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
- Become a productive member of the transition program within your organization
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Key changes resulting from Annex SL, ISO 9001:2015 and 9100:2016
- New and revised terms and definitions
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking
- IAQG and the background to the changes
- Changes in AQMS specific requirements as a result of transitioning from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016
- Certification timeline
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of 9100:2016 transition, as
well as 9100 auditors who need to convert to 9100:2016.
Good knowledge of 9100:2009 and the key principles of an AQMS.
Upcoming Course Dates
|Start/End Date and Time
- Sep 27, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sep 28, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal
7800 Universal Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819
407-355-0550map this location
- Oct 10, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Oct 11, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
|Orlando, FL||USD $1295.00||Enroll|
- Nov 06, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Nov 07, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
|Phoenix, AZ||USD $1295.00||Enroll|
- Dec 18, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Dec 19, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
|San Diego, CA||USD $1295.00||Enroll|