IATF 16949 2016 Transition and Senior Management Transition Briefing
Are you already familiar with ISO/TS 16949:2009 and want to find out about
IATF 16949:2016? This comprehensive two-day course explores the changes from ISO/TS
16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016.By attending you'll be able to identify the gaps
in your current Automotive QMS and start planning your transition to the
In IATF 16949:2016 Transition Training Course you will gain the knowledge
required to successfully transition from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016. Learn
about the new ISO high level structure, Annex SL, the changes to ISO 9001, and the
automotive Quality Management System (QMS) specific differences in IATF 16949:2016
compared to ISO/TS 16949:2009.
This course will help you:
- Explain the key changes between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016
- Identify what needs to be done to address these changes within your current Automotive QMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
- Become a productive member of a transition programme within your organization.
IATF 16949:2016 Senior Management Transition Briefing – As a leader, your
commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization's Automotive
Quality Management System (QMS). The purpose of this briefing is to help top managers
identify and manage their responsibilities with regard to the standard, in particular
the new and enhanced IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
Identify and discuss IATF 16949:2016 Top Management (TM) leadership and commitment
requirements, in particular those changing or enhancing ISO/TS 16949:2009 requirements.
You will learn about:
- Reasons for IATF 16949:2016 update/development
- Reminder: Top Management and ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Overview of the main changes in IATF 16949:2016
- Context and line-of-sight
- Leadership and commitment
- Success factors and summary of Top Management involvement