Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) Fundamentals and Readiness Training Course
The class is not currently available.
Gain the knowledge and skills required to successfully host a MDSAP
audit within your organization
Obtain in depth knowledge about this new
type of audit and how your organization is best prepared to support the
completing of requirements within the allotted time.
Discover how this program differs from the
traditional ISO 13485 through its regulatory audit approach, the grading of
nonconformities, and handling of the audit report.
This course will prepare you to host a MDSAP audit and allow you to determine if your own
internal QMS processes are consistent with the requirements of the MDSAP
audit mode for the jurisdictions where your products are marketed.
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to support their
organization to maintain compliance to ISO 13485 and jurisdiction
requirements in the countries engaged in the MDSAP program.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Improve auditing skills focused on regulatory auditing
- Improve competence for MDSAP internal auditors and the support needed to host a MDSAP audit
- Assess your own audit models and suggest improvement
- Be prepared to support an efficient MDSAP audit by your selected Auditing Organization
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will have the
- Demonstrate awareness of MDSAP fundamentals
- Explain the structure and scope of the MDSAP audit program:
- MDSAP and organizational regulatory compliance
- MDSAP reporting and nonconformity grading
- Explain the differences between MDSAP and other QMS audits
- MDSAP and auditing in the medical device industry
- ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
- Identify MDSAP documentation
- Prepare to host a sucessful MDSAP audit:
- MDSAP 7 auditing process requirements
- Plan audit scopes
- Analyze data sources required during process audits
- Analyze control interactions
- Use correct jurisdictional terminology
Who should attend?
Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs professionals within medical device
organizations currently active in participating territories and organizations
expanding their market reach to jurisdictions participating in MDSAP.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge
retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in
a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI
Training Academy certificate.
Delegates will benefit from reviewing the MDSAP Companion Document and ISO 13485:2016 standard before attending this
Detailed course notes provided.
You may also be interested in attending our ISO 13485:2016 series of
courses (including internal and lead auditing).
Upcoming Course Dates
|Start/End Date and Time
- May 31, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Jun 01, 2018 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
|San Diego, CA|
The Dana on Mission Bay
1710 West Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
619-222-6440map this location
- Jun 07, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Jun 08, 2018 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
|Princeton, NJ||USD $1800.00||Enroll|
- Sep 17, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sep 18, 2018 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
|San Diego, CA||USD $1900.00||Enroll|
- Oct 01, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Oct 02, 2018 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
|Boston, MA||USD $1900.00||Enroll|