Connected Learning Live ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor (TPECS)
The class is not currently available.
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that
combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to
deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of
location. This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for
quality professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just
prefer the convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own
BSI's "ISO 45001 Internal Auditor"
competency-based 8-day course (3 hour session per day teaches a general
understanding of the concepts of the ISO 45001 standard and the principles and
practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018.
Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 45001 in detail and guide
students through internal audits that are required for an occupational health
and safety management system based on ISO 45001. Qualified instructors will help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard. Students gain necessary
auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical
role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global
certified training provider for the modules contained in the ISO
45001 Internal Auditor course. Attendees successfully completing
this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global
knowledge competency units:
- OH – Occupational Health and SafetyManagement Systems
- AU _ Management Systems Auditing
New to TPECS?
For more information, please see our Understanding the TPECS Course Structure page.
- Understand occupational, health and safety management definitions, concepts and guidelines.
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global's certification scheme
Students will receive a BSI Connected
Learning Live course kit that will include:
- Course kit instructions
- Comprehensive course manual with reference materials
- Contact information for technical support
Students can connect to the class from any
Students will require a Webcam and a Microphone.
There are eight 3 hour sessions, one per day.
The last session will include an exam. Detailed exam instructions will
be provided. A Certificate of Attainment in competency units will be provided
for students who are deemed competent based on the exam results. Retake opportunities
will also be provided, and certificates of attendance are provided to those who
do not pass the exam.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount
of class discussion.
Who Should Attend:
interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party (internal)
audits. Management system implementation team members and Occupational health
and Safety Control Managers
A prior review of the ISO 45001 standard is
required and an understanding of auditing principles is suggested for this
course. Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Oct 21, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 22, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 23, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 24, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 25, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 28, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 29, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 30, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $1450.00||Enroll|
- Dec 09, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 10, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 11, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 12, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 13, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 16, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 17, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 18, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 19, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 20, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $1450.00||Enroll|