This 2 hour eLearning course, An Introduction to EPCRA, is intended to provide learners with the provisions and approaches to emergency management under EPCRA requirements. It is designed to help a facility owner or operator comply with and understand the reporting requirements of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-To-Know Act (EPCRA), Title III of the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA) of 1986.
- Lesson One: Introduction to EPCRA
- Lesson Two: The Evolution of EPCRA
- Lesson Three: EPCRA Sections 302, 303, and 304
- Lesson Four: EPCRA Sections 311 and 312
- Lesson Five: EPCRA Sections 313
- Lesson Six: Additional General Provisions
Contact our training lead, Jeremy Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (713) 703-7016 for more information and to set this training up for your organization.