Occupational Health and Safety
Available for 365 days after enrollment
Approximate Course Run Time
Continuing Education Units
E-learning content is available on demand!
Learn how to manage psychosocial risk across your organization as part of your overall occupational health and safety management system based on ISO 45001, in order to:
- Prevent psychosocial harm in the workplace
- Implement effective controls to eliminate or manage psychosocial risk
- Continually improve the management of psychosocial risk
You’ll follow the recommendations of ISO 45003 Occupational health and safety management - Psychological health and safety at work: Managing psychosocial risks – Guidelines, gaining an understanding of its background; what creates psychosocial risk within an organization and the steps to take to eliminate or manage the risks and drive continual improvement.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of this management system standard and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, this online, self-paced course offers you complete flexibility.
You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved in supporting your organization’s psychological health and well-being and psychosocial risk management.
This may include health and safety, occupational health, human resource, compliance and risk and operational teams and managers.
This eLearning course is ideal if you need a refresh or cannot attend one of our tutor-led classroom or virtual training courses.
To benefit from the expertise of a tutor, and interaction with other delegates, choose the virtual online or classroom version of this course.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Identify why psychosocial risk management is important to an organization and recall its benefits
- Describe the background of ISO 45003 and its intended outcome
- Discuss the introduction to occupational stress
- Recognize the terms and definitions used
- Describe the key concepts and structure of ISO 45003
- Explain the main recommendations of ISO 45003
How will I benefit?
The on-demand course will help you to:
• Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45003
• Manage risks and opportunities associated with psychological health management
• Take steps to ensure that health, safety and well-being is at the heart of your organization
• Attract and retain workers and customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course.
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Module 1: What is an ISO Standard?
- Module 2: Key concepts and processes
- Module 3: Culture and leadership of an organization
- Module 4 - Planning implementation
- Module 5 - Support
- Module 6: Operating effective control
- Module 7: Performance evaluation and improvement
- Course review and summary