This course will introduce learners to the fundamentals of practical auditing using the ISO 19011:2018 standard.
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences, resulting in process failure, patient or customer dissatisfaction, and regulatory noncompliance.
Optimize your auditing skills to help boost your audit capabilities, gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit (both internal or external), as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
This on-demand course aims to provide the knowledge and understanding of practical auditing in order to apply this to your related work. It also aims to cover how management systems can be audited for conformity.
How will I benefit?
This On-demand course will also help you to:
- Maintain compliance with various management system standards
- Improve a global benchmark in quality standards
- Be confident that your organization can rely on competent auditors
- Motivate colleagues through continuing professional development (CPD) and ensure rigorous regulatory internal processes
And write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
Who should attend?
Professional individuals interested in conducting first-party or second-party audits, management representatives, internal auditors, and consultants.
What will I learn?
interested in conducting first-party or second-party audits, management
representatives, internal auditors, and consultants.
What will I learn?
Once you complete this on-demand course, you will gain the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of auditing, according to ISO 19011:2018
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing and therefore understand further how to:
• Initiate the audit
• Prepare audit activities
• Conduct audit activities
• Prepare and distribute the audit report
• Complete the audit
• Perform an audit follow-up
- This is an online, interactive on-demand course.
- The course content is both detailed and engaging, with explanations, activities, and knowledge checks to enhance your learning.
- Duration 4-hours
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Module 1
- Module 2
- Module 3
- Module 4
- Module 5
- Module 6
- Module 7