Good Manufacturing Practice
BSI's "Good Manufacturing Practice" course is designed for individuals seeking an in-depth understanding of Good manufacturing Practices, their role within a management system, and their implementation within a food business. This one-day course provides a detailed overview of the FDA's current GMPs, their role in facilitating the environment and culture to the hygienic production of food. Students will gain a detailed understanding of GMPs which can be applied to specific commodities such as meat, processed foods, beverages, etc. Participants are led by an experienced BSI instructor and are asked to complete exercises to solidify understanding of GMPs as applicable to their organizations.
- Review Good Manufacturing Practices
- Understand How GMPs are Integrated into Formal Management Systems for the Food Industry
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who may be involved in the support or implementation of GMPs within a food business
- Senior management investigating the benefits of GMPs
- Managers or other personnel new to their roles where operating GMPs is required
- Food safety auditors and consultants
This is an introductory course designed for individuals with little or no previous knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices. Some knowledge of food safety would be beneficial.
Certificates of attendance are provided at the conclusion of the course. Student : Instructor Ratio - 20:1