Help your business achieve and maintain certification to management systems – become an advanced auditor in just one day with our Advanced Auditing Skills training course.
Build on your auditing skills and help your business meet objectives across quality, environmental, health and safety and information security management systems. Working with us you will learn to identify opportunities for improvement and manage the entire audit process. Improve your communications and reporting techniques and vary your auditing techniques as appropriate.
How will I benefit?
Complete this course and you will grow in confidence – gaining senior management support for audit proposals. Our tutors build on practical experience to deliver a mix of learning methods that put you on the fast track to advance auditing.
What will I learn?
- Review your role as auditor and your impact on business performance
- Improve communications and reporting skills
- Demonstrate the value of auditing and gain buy-in across the business
- Be able to adapt your auditing techniques across management systems
- Identify opportunities for improvement to achieve and maintain certification
- Grow in confidence and achieve professional recognition
Who should attend?
- Auditors of quality, health and safety, environment and information security management systems with at least one year’s experience
- Auditors who want to qualify for the BSI Certified Auditor/ Lead Auditor
How will I learn?
Our high-impact, accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognised BSI training course certificate.
Soft Copy: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee.
BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to have their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
If your class is In-person :
- You are encouraged to bring a laptop with you to class.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time
|Apr 19, 2024 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day
|Oct 4, 2024 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.