The course is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills to enable them to understand and apply the requirements of ISO 19011:2018 as audit team members. This course provides the foundation upon which auditors can build their experience and develop competence.
BSI's “ISO 19011:2018 Management Systems Auditing Module” teaches the concepts, principles, and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard.
- Gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
What will I learn?
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge competency to:
- Describe the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing, as outlined in ISO 19011:2018.
- Describe the application of the audit criteria to the auditee’s business
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Initiate, prepare and conduct audit activities
- Prepare an audit report
- Follow up the audit
- Effectively audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Demonstrate appropriate personal attributes
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party (internal) audits.
- Management system implementation team members.
How will I learn?
Our high-impact, accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognised BSI training course certificate.
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified training provider. Attendees successfully completing this course and exam will receive a Certificate of Attainment for the following Exemplar Global knowledge competency unit:
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
New to TPECS? For more information, please see our Understanding the TPECS Course Structure.
Soft Copy: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee.
BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to have their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
If your class is In-person :
- You are encouraged to bring a laptop with you to class.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Dec 6, 2023 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $850.00||Enroll|
|Dec 18, 2023 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM ET|
Dec 19, 2023 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Half Day||USD $850.00||Enroll|
|Dec 20, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $850.00||Enroll|
|Dec 20, 2023 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $850.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.