This course will help you find out what you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) standard. You will discover more about the changes from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and how these will affect your organization so you can start putting transition arrangements in place. This course will enable you to identify the core changes and requirements of ISO 9001:2015. It will assist you with the implementation of the changes within your business.
Grasp the latest concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008. By attending the course, you’ll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you are fully informed.
This course is particularly valuable for individuals directly involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS).
On completion of the course, you will be able to apply your knowledge of the amended requirements to ISO 9001:2015 to develop an action plan to aid your implementation processes
• Identify key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
• Understand what needs to be revised in your current QMS
• Appreciate the significance of organizational context and adopting a risk-based approach
• Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
• Explain new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, planning and support
• Build stakeholder confidence by updating teams and processes in line with the latest requirements
• Identify approaches to implement the amended requirements of ISO 9001:2015
• Create an individual action plan to prepare for implementation of the required changes
• Apply the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 to assist with the implementation of robust process controls
• Identify the new requirements for documented information
• Learn how to use gap analysis tools and templates to sense check your current business management system
• Explain the BSI certification transition arrangements
Materials: Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
• Operations managers and consultants
• Organizations that are currently certified to ISO 9001:2008
• Organizations currently developing systems for certification to ISO 9001
• Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 9001:2015
• Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 9001:2015
• Anyone interested in finding out how ISO 9001:2015 differs from its 2008 version
Duration: 3 Days
*Based on the latest draft of the standard. Students taking this course prior to the release of the published standard will be provided with a complimentary webinar covering any differences between the draft and published standard after the release.