As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization's quality management system (QMS). This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective QMS and introduces you to the key requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Through this, you'll gain a better understanding of both your organization's obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
How will you benefit?
- Demonstrate your organization's commitment to quality
- Ensure quality objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your QMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running ISO 9001:2015.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, delegates from organizations running a QMS will benefit by being familiar with the system.