ISO 9001:2015 Senior Management Briefing
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your
organization's quality management system (QMS). This executive session
highlights the benefits of an effective QMS and introduces you to the key
requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Through this, you’ll gain a better
understanding of both your organization's obligations and your personal
responsibilities. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans
for implementing key leadership activities.
How you will benefit?
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to quality
- Ensure quality objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your QMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running ISO 9001:2015.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, delegates from organizations running a
QMS will benefit by being familiar with the system.
Request a Quote