Deep Dive: A better understanding of the HLS and Risk
BSI’s “9001:2015 Deep Dive” course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9000 series of standards and how the high level structure format impacts the day-to-day operations of organizations in any industry. An experienced instructor explains the four in depth modules, Management Systems High Level Structure (HLS) Control of Externally Provided Processes, Products and Services Training Course, Management Systems High Level Structure (HLS) Auditing Leadership Training Course, (QMS) Risk-Based Thinking with HLS Management Systems Training Course, and Quality Management Systems (QMS) Adopting a process approach to the development of an ISO Management System Training Course (ISO 9001:2015), to help understand high level structures.
Students learn by participating in group exercises and in-depth discussions.
- Requirements considered essential to the adoption of a ‘process approach’
- Planning to audit organizational strategy
- Leadership auditing
- Audit planning and researching sources of information
- Context of the organization as a key element of the leadership audit activity
- Reputational risk
Who should attend
- Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of the ISO 9000 series of standards
- Quality Professionals/Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- ISO Coordinators/Management Representatives
- Laboratory quality professionals
- Day 1: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Day 2: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
The 9001:2015 Deep Dive is an introductory course designed for individuals with little or no previous knowledge of ISO 9000 and quality management systems.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Certificates of attendance are provided at the conclusion of the course.
Student : Instructor Ratio – 20:1