For Pharmaceutical manufacturers to overcome challenges, such as consumer health concerns, damaged brand and reputation, financial loss and regulatory action, it's vital that organizations have a robust quality and risk management program in place to monitor and track supplier compliance with GMP and other regulatory requirements. Solid quality management programs can greatly reduce the occurrence of quality issues and other impacts, and maintain product quality. The first step to developing a reliable program is to understand GMP regulations and where the gaps exist within your program in order to take action to mitigate those exposures.
This training will help your organization understand GMP regulatory requirements, and how to design implement a solid management program to ensure supplier compliance.
Training course topics include
- GMP Overview
- Assessment and Corrective Actions Criteria
- Supplier and Quality Management System Review
- Implementing a GMP Compliance Program
- How to Engage Suppliers and Continuously Improve Performance
Anyone involved in or responsible for managing suppliers and GMP audits/compliance including:
- GMP, security, quality, risk, supplier compliance, and operations managers
- People interested in learning more about GMP regulations and management systems
- Ben Mills, Pharmaceutical Technical Lead
- Instructor Bio:Ben Mills has more than 20 years experience in the biopharmaceutical Quality arena. His experience includes Quality Systems, Supplier Management, Quality Process Improvement, GMP/GDP Auditing, Executive Facilitation/Training, and Contractor Management.
Pricing and Logistics
- 1-2 Day on-site training
- Training materials (if required) provided by BSI
- Continuing Education Units Available (if requested)