To move beyond audit-only, traditional approaches organizations need to explore different ways to improve their understanding and engagement of suppliers. CBCI programs help develop stronger relationships with suppliers and drive long-term workplace improvement - particularly when traditional approaches have reached their limit of effectiveness. These programs utilize flexible, repeatable frameworks of practical approaches to drive continuous improvement throughout the supply chain and/or at targeted suppliers. They help to identify areas of concern and formulate a strategy to not only mitigate the risk but educate the supplier and improve their performance.
This training provides information on basic concepts of root cause analysis and workplace systems development, as well as program design and how to implement continuous improvement management strategies.
Training topics include
- Supplier Capacity Building/Continuous Improvement Overview
- How to conduct a Root Cause Analysis
- How to Design and Develop a CBCI Program
- Supplier Engagement and Support Strategies
- Utilizing Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs) to Improve Performance and Compliance
- Develop Skills to Enable Stakeholders to Make Informed Decisions
- Future-Looking CSR Risk Mitigation Approaches
Anyone involved in or responsible for managing suppliers and CSR risk/audits/compliance including:
- CSR, social compliance, risk, and supplier compliance managers
- People interested in learning more about CSR CBCI programs and management strategies
- Participants can range from less experienced to more seasoned CSR practitioners
- Ryan Lynch, Head of CSR and Advisory Services
- Instructor Bio: Ryan Lynch has worked with colleagues and customers over the past decade to design solutions to support transparency and collaboration across complex supply chains within a variety of industries. As Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at BSI, Ryan leads the development and delivery of CSR risk management services to support multinational businesses establish sound practices to improve performance, manage social/environmental risk throughout the supply chain and make informed decisions. He has designed and managed supply chain risk management programs and software tools; and has conducted assessments and trainings in factories and farms in North America, Europe, China, India, Southeast Asia and Central America.
Pricing and Logistics
- 1-2 Day on-site training
- Training materials (if required) provided by BSI
- Continuing Education Units Available (if requested)