Connected Learning Live ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor (TPECS)
Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
An effective EMS audit provides a solid framework for meeting customer challenges and
realizing benefits such as environmental protection, resource conservation and improved
energy efficiency. Optimize your auditing skills in line with the internationally
recognized ISO 14001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011:2018 standard.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and
implementation of processes based on ISO 14001:2015. You'll learn how to initiate
an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and
complete follow-up activities.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization's capability to manage its EMS
- Apply ISO 19011: 2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 14001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
Students will require a Webcam and a Microphone.
Hard Copies: At the start of the course, a physical copy of the Student Handbook will be provided.
Soft Copies: Prior to the course, an email with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed, will be sent to students.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies for use during the class, but students are encouraged to bring their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
There are eight 3 hour sessions*, one per day. There are online exams at the end of each competency unit, which are in sessions 5, 8. Each exam is 90 minutes. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Feb 03, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 04, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 05, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 06, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 07, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 10, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 11, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 12, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $1395.00||Enroll|
- May 04, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 05, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 06, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 07, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 08, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 11, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 12, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 13, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $1395.00||Enroll|