Connected Learning Live ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor (TPECS)
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an
organization's Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015.
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an EMS in accordance with internationally
recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model
by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise
with the latest developments of the new 19011: 2018 standard and contribute to the continuous improvement of the
You'll grasp the key principles and practices of effective EMS audits in accordance
with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011: 20018 “Guidelines for auditing management
systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll be guided through the entire
audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you'll gain the knowledge
and skills required to undertake and lead a successful environmental management systems
Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS audit and how to satisfy third-
party certification. Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an EMS
audit that establishes conformity and enhances environmental performance.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand they types of risks associated with auditing
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk-based approach, particularly in the section of audit planning
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Understand the arrangements for BSI certification.
What will I learn?
- Explain the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
Students will require a Webcam and a Microphone.
Hard Copies: At the start of the course, a physical copy of the Student Handbook will be provided.
Soft Copies: Prior to the course, an email with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed, will be sent to students.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies for use during the class, but students are encouraged to bring their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
There are ten 3 hour sessions*, one per day. There are online exams at the end of each competency unit, which are in sessions 5, 8, and 10. Each exam is 90 minutes. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Feb 03, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 04, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 05, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 06, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 07, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 10, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 11, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 12, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 13, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 14, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $2020.00||Enroll|
- May 04, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 05, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 06, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 07, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 08, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 11, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 12, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 13, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 14, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 15, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $2020.00||Enroll|