AS9100:2016 Rev D Requirements
In today's fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and the competition
is more intense than ever. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than
ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized Aerospace
Quality Management System (AQMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance,
increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
Identify requirements and the structure of an effective AQMS and what this means for
you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of AS 9100:2016, key
terms, definitions and the integration and the alignment to the ISO standardized high
level structure. You'll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and
principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of AS 9100:2016
- Develop an AQMS using best practice approaches to optimize your systems
- Drive continual improvement on achieving industry requirements for on-time delivery and quality
- Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management systems
- Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the industry specific and flow down requirements
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, students will be able to define the:
- Importance and benefits of a 9100:2016 AQMS
- History of AS 9100:2016, the role of International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) and the standards that support the program
- Relationship between AS 9100:2016, ISO 9100:2016 and the Annex SL High Level Structure
- Terms and definitions of AS 9100:2016
- Key concepts of AS 9100:2016 (including aerospace process effectiveness)
- Requirements of AS 9100:2016
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of
an 9100:2016 AQMS.
There are no formal prerequisites, however it will be useful for students to read the
standard before attending the course and have a broad understanding of quality
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
*Price reflects Early Bird discount
|Start/End Date and Time
- May 13, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- May 14, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
|Chicago, IL||USD $1150.00||Enroll|
- Jun 17, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Jun 18, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
|San Diego, CA||USD $1075.00*||Enroll|
- Sep 30, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Oct 01, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
|Orlando, FL||USD $1075.00*||Enroll|
- Nov 18, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Nov 19, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
|Phoenix, AZ||USD $1075.00*||Enroll|
- Dec 02, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Dec 03, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
|Huntsville, AL||USD $1075.00*||Enroll|