AS9100:2016 Rev D Implementing
Good businesses understand quality, but great businesses implement it. An ineffective
Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS) can cost you time, money and customers.
That's why it's important to get it right from the start. Implementing a
framework based on AS 9100:2016 helps your business consistently deliver and drive
continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's
current position and implement the key principles of AS 9100:2016. By using a step-by-
step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary
documentation, monitor your AQMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective AQMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, students will:
Have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing AS 9100:2016 following the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of AS 9100:2016 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective AQMS
Have the skills to:
- Conduct a base line review of an organization's current position with regard to AS 9100:2016
- Implement key concepts of AS 9100:2016
- Implement key requirements of AS 9100:2016
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of
an 9100:2016 AQMS.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of AS 9100:2016, and the key
principles of an AQMS. if not, we strongly recommend you attend our
AS 9100:2016 Requirements course.