An ineffective audit can result in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized 9100 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and implementation of processes, based on AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on AS9100 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an AS9100 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization's capability to manage its AQMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
What will I learn?
Students will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of management systems auditing according to ISO 19011:2018
- Explain the applicable guideline elements of AS/EN/SJAC 9101; namely the process effectiveness assessment report (PEAR)
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016
Students will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities using the aerospace approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an 9100 AQMS.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of AS9100:2016, and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our AS9100:2016 Requirements course.