As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization's environmental management system (EMS). This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective EMS and introduces you to the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015. Through this, you'll gain a better understanding of both your organization's obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
How you will benefit?
- Demonstrate your organization's commitment to sustainable practices
- Ensure environmental objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your EMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running ISO 14001:2015.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, delegates from organizations running an EMS will benefit by being familiar with the system.