IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor
The class is not currently available.
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized IATF 16949:2016 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course will help you develop the necessary skills to assess and report on conformance, and the effective implementation of processes, based on IATF 16949:2016. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on IATF 16949:2016 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an IATF 16949:2016 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its Automotive QMS
- Write factual audit reports and assist with corrective actions
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Apply ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing IATF 16949
- Explain the importance of customer-specific requirements in the internal audit process
- Identify the automotive process approach when auditing
Delegated will have the skills to:
- Plan and initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities, taking account of customer-specific requirements
- Conduct audit activities using the process approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive QMS.
You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies prior to attending the course:
- Risk-based thinking
- Understanding of applicable ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements related to the scope of the audit (for this course; all requirements).
- Understanding of applicable core tool requirements related to the scope of the audit
- You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of IATF and the key principles. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our IATF Requirements course.
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
*Price reflects Early Bird discount
|Start/End Date and Time
- Jan 29, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Jan 30, 2020 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Residence Inn Chicago Midway
6638 S. Cicero Avenue
Chicago, IL 60638
7084587790map this location
- Feb 26, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Feb 27, 2020 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
|Indianapolis, IN||USD $1150.00||Enroll|
- Mar 25, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Mar 26, 2020 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
|Cleveland, OH||USD $1050.00*||Enroll|
- Apr 16, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Apr 17, 2020 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
|Chattanooga, TN||USD $1050.00*||Enroll|
- May 20, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- May 21, 2020 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
|Dallas, TX||USD $1050.00*||Enroll|
- Jun 17, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Jun 18, 2020 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
|Indianapolis, IN||USD $1050.00*||Enroll|