Good businesses understand quality, but great businesses implement it. An ineffective AuQMS can cost you time, money and customers. That's why it's important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on IATF 16949:2016 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's current position and implement the key principles of IATF 16949:2016. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your AuQMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective AuQMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, will delegates will:
Have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing IATF 16949:2016 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of IATF 16949:2016 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective AuQMS
Have the skills to:
- Conduct a base line review of an organization's current position with regard to IATF 16949:2016
- Implement key concepts of IATF 16949:2016
- Implement key requirements of IATF 16949:2016
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an IATF 16949:2016.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016, and the key principles of an AuQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our IATF 16949:2016 Requirements course.