Do you work in an office setting? If so, this training provides you with the knowledge of injury factors in the office environment, and how to apply ergonomic principles to reduce your risk for injury.
This course will help you:
- To recognize the early warning signs of repetitive stress injuries.
- Identify ergonomic risk factors.
- Take action to reduce your risk for injury in the office environment.
You will learn about:
- The causes and progression of repetitive stress injuries.
- The impacts of discomfort and injuries on your life and work.
- The common causes of injuries in the office environment, such as repetitive motions, contact stress, awkward and static postures, and forceful exertions.
- How to situate and adjust the various components of your office workstation to better fit your body for the work tasks that you perform.
- The importance of taking breaks, changing positions, and keeping active.
This course is designed for those who work in an office setting and work at a computer for more than 4 hours per day.
Our interactive learning approach improves each learner’s knowledge retention of ergonomic principles by encouraging engagement and interactivity with the course.
On completion, you will have gained knowledge of how to reduce your risk for injury in the office environment.
You may also be interested in:
Laboratory Ergonomic Awareness Training - coming soon