The course is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills to enable them to understand and apply the requirements of ISO 19011:2011 as audit team leaders. It provides the foundation upon which they can build their experience and develop their competence.
BSI's “ISO 19011:2018 Team Lead Module” teaches the concepts, principles, and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard.
- Gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
What will I learn?
Upon successful completion, students will have the knowledge competency to:
- Explain the role of an audit team leader to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit
- Plan the activities of the audit team
- Manage the audit process
- Plan, conduct, report and complete an audit using a risk based approach
- Conduct the Opening and Closing Meetings
- Prepare an Audit Report
- Perform audit follow-up
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Management Representatives
How will I learn?
Our high-impact, accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognised BSI training course certificate.
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified training provider for the modules contained in this class. Attendees successfully completing this course and exam will receive a Certificate of Attainment for the following Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
New to TPECS? For more information, please see our Understanding the TPECS Course Structure.
Soft Copy: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee.
BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to have their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time
|Mar 28, 2024 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.