Root Cause Analysis in the Food Industry
This course will
provide delegates with a framework to implement root cause analysis and
provides two commonly used methodologies to identify root cause.
How will I benefit?
- Learn how to use root cause analysis methodology and find practical
steps to identify the true cause of nonconformity
- Transfer knowledge gained into operational practices which apply the
process of RCA
- Implement RCA systems in your organization
- Gain real-world examples of best practice to bring back to your
- Delegates will be encouraged to share experiences and knowledge with
other attendees to enhance learning outcomes
What will I learn?
of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the key concepts of root cause analysis (RCA)
- Explain the intent and benefits of RCA
- Describe a formal RCA process and identify the steps to implement
- Interpret key concepts of different RCA methodologies and distinguish
the most appropriate methodology for different types of nonconformities
- Apply the concept of RCA methodologies to a variety of food industry nonconforming
- Demonstrate awareness of correct and incorrect RCA application
Who should attend?
in the problem solving activities in their organization.
- Senior management
- Technical/Quality assurance
- Production and operations
- Purchasing and supply
There are no
specific pre-requisite requirements for this course