Occupational Health and Safety
Available for 90 days after enrollment
Approximate Course Run Time
Continuing Education Units
E-learning content is available on demand!
As the date for the publication of the Final Draft International Standard (FDIS) of ISO 45001 approaches, this webinar will discuss the need to embrace the new standard, which aligns health & safety management systems worldwide and reflects increasingly complex organizational environments in the international marketplace. Join us to start your journey to implementation of the new standard, which is expected to be approved and published in the first half of 2018-all organizations currently certified to OHSAS 18001 will be required to migrate to ISO 45001 within 3 years of that date.
- No globally recognized standard for OH&S
- Worldwide need to harmonize health & safety management systems
- The need to provide safe and healthy working conditions
- Reflect increasingly complex organizational environments
- Allow integration with other ISO management system standards
What you will learn:
- Why there is a need for an international OH&S standard
- What is the Annex SL (High Level Structure) and how it simplifies the integration of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and the new ISO 45001
- Key changes and themes
- The clauses in more detail
- BSI migration support from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 - the client journey
Jim Moran has been doing ISO 9001:2015 presentations since November of 2013 and has done a number of webinars, ½ day presentations and full day trainings on the revised standard. He currently sits on ISO PC 280, an ISO committee formed to participate in the development of a new ISO Standard for Management Consulting. Jim teaches ISO Transition at BSI Training Classes across US and Canada.
Anne Marie Pizzitelli - Director of Marketing for the US & Canada