ISO 45001: Protecting your people with the new OH&S standard
This webinar discusses the need to embrace the new ISO 45001 standard, which aligns health & safety management systems worldwide and reflects increasingly complex organizational environments in the international marketplace. View this to start your journey to implementation of the new standard, which was published in March 2018. All organizations currently certified to OHSAS 18001 will be required to migrate to ISO 45001 within 3 years of that date.
- No globally recognized standard for OH&S
- Worldwide need to harmonize health & safety management systems
- The need to provide safe and healthy working conditions
- Reflect increasingly complex organizational environments
- Allow integration with other ISO management system standards
What you will learn:
- Why there is a need for an international OH&S standard
- What is the Annex SL (High Level Structure) and how it simplifies the integration of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and the new ISO 45001
- Key changes and themes
- The clauses in more detail
- BSI migration support from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 – the client journey
Jim Moran has been doing ISO 9001:2015 presentations since November of 2013 and has done a number of webinars, ½ day presentations and full day trainings on the revised standard. He currently sits on ISO PC 280, an ISO committee formed to participate in the development of a new ISO Standard for Management Consulting. Jim teaches ISO Transition at BSI Training Classes across US and Canada.
Anne Marie Pizzitelli, Director of Marketing for the US & Canada