Connected Learning Live ISO 45001:2018 Requirements (TPECS)
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver an engaging, interactive learning
experience to you, regardless of location. This is an ideal alternative to the
typical classroom setting for quality professionals who do not have the budget
or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of attending a class without
having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI's Requirements competency-based 5-day course (3 hour session
per day) teaches a general understanding of the concepts and how the
requirements impact the day-to-day operations of organizations in any industry.
An experienced instructor will explain the clauses in detail, cover auditing of
the requirements for the standard. Students learn by participating in group
exercises, case studies, and in-depth discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified training
provider. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate
New to TPECS?
For more information, please see our Understanding the TPECS Course Structure page.
Obtain a detailed
understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 45001 and
how the standard can help your organization to better align their strategic
direction with their occupational health and safety management system
ISO 45001, the first global Occupation Health and Safety (OH&S) management system standard, is intended
to replace the widely implemented BS OHSAS 18001. It is anticipated that organizations currently certified
to BS OHSAS 18001 will need to migrate to ISO 45001 within three years of the new standard’s publication.
Having an internationally recognized occupational health and safety management system
(OH&SMS) allows you to enhance organizational health and safety performance
and gain a competitive edge.
By attending, you will be able to identify the structure and
requirements of an effective OH&SMS. Gain a thorough understanding of the
ISO 45001 key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high-level structure.
You will learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the
standard to existing processes within your organization.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45001 and management system
- Manage risks and opportunities, to both health and safety and to your OH&S MS, and thereby drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that occupational health and safety is at the heart of your organization
What will I learn?
- Understand the terminology of OH&S management systems.
- Explore the intent and interpretation of the individual clauses of ISO 45001
- Gain a basic understanding of how an OH&S management system can be integrated into existing quality management systems
- Auditing to requirements and how to identify nonconformities
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of
an occupational, health and safety management system.
What will I gain?
A Certificate of Attainment in the OH competency unit will be provided for
students who are deemed "Competent" for the OH competency unit.
Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency
test, and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test.
Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
- Eliminate travel and lodging expenses
- Communicate in real-time with your course instructor and classmates - ask questions, get clarification, and contribute your insights
- Learn through hands-on group exercises and a week-long case study
- Receive a globally-recognized certificate for successfully completing the course
Students will receive a BSI Connected Learning Live course kit that will include comprehensive course manual with reference materials
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
Students will require a Webcam and a Microphone.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
There are five 3 hour sessions*, one per day. There are online exams at the end of each competency unit, which is in sessions 5. Each exam is 90 minutes. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s)
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Oct 21, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 22, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 23, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 24, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 25, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $1100.00||Enroll|
- Dec 09, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 10, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 11, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 12, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 13, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $1100.00||Enroll|