The revised ISO standards introduced the new concept of the High Level Structure (HLS). This new framework aligns the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 27001 standards and allows for a simplified and flexible approach.
The basic building blocks are common for all business
management processes. Many companies have already deployed and benefited
from the adoption of the Quality Management System ISO 9001. The growing
trend is the use of Sustainability standards like ISO 14001 or the new OHS
All management systems will have the same look and feel and be easier to integrate.
This free course will outline the High Level Structure allows the standards to be integrated and what benefits you might realize – Business benefits, Certification benefits, and benefits from an Auditor’s perspective.
What you will learn:
- How an IMS will help Top Management meet their Leadership requirements
- How to gain cost savings by using assets and performing activities more effectively
- How to identify similarities and differences in Context and Interested Parties’ requirements
- If common processes are integrated, there are fewer duplications during an audit
- Common ISO requirements can be audited concurrently
- By more efficient auditing, internal and external costs can be reduced
Benefits from an auditor’s perspective
- Standard requirements can be audited once, not 2 or 3 times
- It’s easier for an auditor to find evidence of Continual Improvement
- Auditors can see the integration with the organization’s strategic direction more easily