Continuing Education Units
Early Bird Price*
* Subject to availability
Provide a typical framework for effectively implementing risk management principles and guidelines based on ISO 31000:2018
All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. As a proven methodology, risk management is a systematic framework and process for maximizing those areas where outcomes can be controlled while minimizing those that cannot be predicted and over which control cannot be exercised
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 31000:2018. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, develop your risk management process, and achieve continual improvement
How Will I Benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the principles, framework and process, and their relationships described in ISO 31000:2018
- Understand governance and leadership roles when managing risk at all levels
- Provide confidence in conducting a baseline review, identify gaps, and start preparing a Gantt Chart to help your organization to align to the guidelines of ISO 31000:2018
What Will I Learn?
Have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a risk management framework for implementing ISO 31000:2018 guidelines
- Interpret the relationships of principles, framework and risk process, based on the guidelines of ISO 31000:2018 (from an implementation perspective)
Have the skills to:
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 31000:2018
- Implement a risk management framework, and risk management process, aligned with principles for managing risk based on ISO 31000:2018 guidelines
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for managers and prospective implementers of risk management, and for stakeholders in such efforts
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
This course requires understanding of the rationale and structure of ISO 31000:2018; such as that provided by BSI’s Risk Management Introduction Training Course. An introduction to the guidelines of the Standard will therefore not be covered. Please refer to our Risk Management Introduction course
Detailed course notes and lunch are provided
You may also be interested in attending our other risk management training courses
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Jun 6, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET|
Jun 7, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $1000.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.