ISO 50001:2018 Implementation Training Course
Establishing, implementing and maintaining an EnMS requires a range of various technical and non-technical tools and techniques. This course will develop your knowledge and skills to implement the requirements of ISO 50001:2018.
Through various activities, group work and reflection you will gain hands-on experience implementing various aspects of an EnMS, including:
To understand and apply a range of tools and techniques to establish and implement an energy management system (EnMS) that can help your organization improve energy use, consumption and efficiency, by implementing the requirements of ISO 50001:2018.
- Preparing project plans
- Integrating EnMS into business processes
- Gaining top management buy-in
- Carrying out energy reviews
- Defining energy baselines and energy performance indicators
- Building awareness
- Identifying objectives and energy targets
A BSI tutor will facilitate discussions, draw insights and experiences among attendees and bring to life the concepts for designing, implementing and maintaining an ISO 50001 energy management system. This will help you maximize what you learned in the course in your workplace.
How will I benefit?
- Develop and implement an EnMS based on ISO 50001:2018
- Ensure that objectives and energy targets are aligned with the organization’s strategic intent and intended results
- Develop a project plan to implement ISO 50001:2018
- Identify the resources, competencies and resources required to implement an EnMS
- Integrate ISO 50001:2018 requirements into your business processes and with other ISO and non-ISO management systems
- Continually improve your organization’s energy performance and costs, environmental impacts and other objectives
What will I learn?
- Plan and implement an ISO 50001:2018 EnMS
- Define the resources required to implement an EnMS
- Establish and manage the project plans for implementing an EnMS
- Integrate EnMS requirements into your business processes
- Develop and utilize the technical aspects of energy review, energy baselines, energy performance indicators, and energy measurements
- Develop energy policies, processes, objectives, energy targets and documented information
Who should attend?
Any person or team tasked with or interested in establishing, implementing and maintaining an energy management system based on ISO 50001:2018.
How will I learn?
Our high-impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
You must have ideally completed an Energy Fundamentals course, and must have completed an ISO 50001 Requirements Training Course; as the requirements of ISO 50001:2018 are not taught on this course (please refer to our ISO 50001:2018 Requirements Training course).
Detailed course notes, toolkits, and lunch provided.
Energy Management Systems (EnMS) Internal/Lead Auditor Training Courses (ISO 50001:2018)