The world’s first international Energy Management Systems (EnMS) standard has been updated. ISO 50001 can help organizations establish the systems and processes necessary to continually improve energy performance, relating to energy use, energy consumption and energy efficiency.
We’ll share insight into the updated ISO 50001 development process and key perspectives. You’ll learn what was considered, new common terms and definitions, emerged requirements and about Annex SL: the ISO high level structure that applies to all management system standards moving forward.
To understand the key changes to ISO 50001:2011 that appears in the new ISO 50001.
How will I benefit?
- Be informed about the changes to EnMS requirements in ISO 50001:2018
- Prepare transition activities from ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018
- Prepare for ISO 50001:2018 audits
What will I learn?
- Identify the key changes to ISO 50001:2018
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2
- Communicate any changes in EnMS-specific requirements arising as a result of transitioning from ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018
- Identify what the changes will mean for your organization
- Explain the BSI certification transition arrangements
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 50001 Management System.
How will I learn?
Lecture-based learning session
What will I gain?
During this seminar you will have access to the knowledge of one of our world class tutors.
You should be familiar with the requirements of ISO 50001:2011 and will benefit from reading ISO 50001:2018 before attending this course.
All course information is based on ISO 50001:2011/2018.
You may also be interested in attending our ISO 50001:2018 Transition course.