ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Senior Management Briefing
As a business leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s service management system
This executive session highlights the requirements for leadership in top management, and their commitment in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. It will give you a better understanding of both your organization’s obligations and your personal responsibilities. It will enable you to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
What will I Benefit?
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to service management and high-quality service delivery
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment in relation to your service management system (SMS)
- Recognize how ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 is relevant to the changing service management landscape
- Allocate resources for the establishment and implementation of your SMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting SMS requirements
- Promote a culture supporting the intended outcomes of the SMS
What will I learn?
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 and its intended outcome
- The structure and main processes in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Top management requirements and other likely involvement
- Context and line-of-sight
- Leadership and commitment
- Success factors
How will I learn?
Through an interactive tutor-led session involving discussions.
Who Should Attend?
Senior managers of organizations operating an existing service management system or considering how to create one that meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Requirements Training Course.