Continuing Education Units
There are no upcoming classes scheduled.
Are you involved in transitioning a Service Management System (SMS) to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018? Learn what is needed when transitioning from ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 so your organization can respond to changing service management trends and deliver a valuable service.
Discover how to implement the key differences in requirements between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018, and develop a transition action plan.
How will I benefit?
The is course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 from an implementation perspective
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current management system
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement key differences using best practice guidance
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Recognize specific new or changed SMS requirements and factors that need to be considered when implementing them
- Identify what implementation could look like through examples provided in a toolkit
- Use gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current SMS against the differences
- Prepare to implement the changes and additions needed to your existing systems
Who Should Attend?
Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 transition.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
You should already be familiar with the differences in requirements between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 by attending either the ISO/IEC 20000-1 Seminar or Transition courses.
All course information is based on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
You may also be interested in attending the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Auditor Transition course.