AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 Implementation Training Course
AS/EN/JISQ 9110 is the aerospace quality management standard that has been developed specifically for aerospace Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) organizations whether on contract or permanent basis.
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective AQMS can cost you time, money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your AQMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Develop the knowledge and skills required to implement an AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS).
How will I benefit?
This course can help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective AQMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, will delegates will:
Have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 following the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective AQMS for a MRO organization
Have the skills to:
- Conduct a base line review of an organization’s current position with regard to AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016
- Implement key concepts of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016
- Implement key requirements of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 AQMS.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016, and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 Requirements course.
Detailed course notes and lunch also provided.
You may also be interested in attending our AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 Internal Auditor or AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 Requirements courses.
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
*Price reflects Early Bird discount
|Start/End Date and Time
- Sep 18, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sep 19, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sep 20, 2019 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Huntsville, AL||USD $1250.00*||Enroll|
- Oct 30, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 31, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Nov 01, 2019 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Colorado Springs, CO||USD $1250.00*||Enroll|