ISO 22000:2018 Implementation
ISO 22000 is the management system standard for Food Safety (FSMS) that is aligned to internationally recognized best practice, and makes use of the high level structure. ISO 22000 helps organizations to provide safe food as well as by proactively improving its FSMS performance.
In this course you will gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 22000. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation and monitor your FSMS Plan.
To provide a typical framework for implementing a management system based on ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Become familiar with a typical framework for implementing an Food safety management system (FSMS) This should form a sound basis for your implementation efforts and benefit your organization
- Recognize where adjustments might need to be made to this framework, to accommodate your particular situation and progress made to date
- Increase your knowledge on the key concepts and requirements of ISO 22000, from an implementation perspective
- Gain the skills to conduct your own baseline review of your organization’s current position with regard to ISO 22000, and implement key concepts and requirements relating to ISO 22000
Your learning will be through an activity-based, delegate centred approach. This will help you share experiences and knowledge with other attendees; bringing alive the information presented and resulting in enhanced retention and application to your own workplace.
What will I learn?
The course covers the following specific learning objectives:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 22000 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 22000 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective FSMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 22000
- Implement key concepts of ISO 22000
- Implement key requirements of ISO 22000
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 22000 FSMS
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning my improving knowledge retention. This course inactivity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
You should already have a good knowledge of ISO 22000, and the key principles of an FSMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 22000 Requirements course. The requirements of ISO 22000 are not covered on this course.
Detailed course notes, lunch and an implementation toolkit is provided.
You may also be interested in our ISO 22000 Auditing courses.
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Mar 19, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Mar 20, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Orlando, FL||USD $1350.00||Enroll|