NIST Cybersecurity Framework Implementation
To assist organizations in understanding how to implement the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework and how it can be integrated with ISO/IEC 27001:2013, the International Standard for Information Security Management.
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework is designed to help organizations better understand, manage and reduce their cybersecurity risks.
It’ll help you determine which activities are most important to assure your critical operations and service delivery.
How Will I Benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the rationale behind the Framework and its components (the core, implementation tiers and profiles)
- Understand how to use ISO/IEC 27001:2013 in implementing the Framework
- Understand how the Framework can determine activities that are most important to critical service delivery so you can maximize any investment
- Understand how to use the Framework to assess risk and current practices
What Will I Learn?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Explain how to use the Framework’s components
- Describe how the Framework can be implemented through a 7-stage process
- Explain how the NIST Cybersecurity Framework can integrate with an ISO/IEC 27001 compliant information security management system (ISMS) and how it builds on the best practice controls within ISO/IEC 27002
- Use the Framework to assess risk and current practices
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to:
- Implement the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to protect critical infrastructure
- Understand what techniques, methods and controls can be used to protect critical infrastructure
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
You should have a basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27002:2013, as well as an understanding of the key principles of an information security management system.
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Oct 01, 2020 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Oct 02, 2020 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|Seattle, WA||USD $1450.00||Enroll|
- Jun 02, 2022 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Jun 03, 2022 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|Dulles, VA||USD $1450.00||Enroll|