Having an internationally recognized Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
Identify requirements and the structure of an effective AQMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of key terms, definitions and the integration and the alignment to the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 standard to existing processes within your organization.
This course will also help you to develop the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and implementation of processes, based on AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Obtain detailed knowledge of the key terms, definitions and requirements of 9100:2016 and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs.
To provide guidance and practical experience in planning, executing, reporting and audit follow-up of an internal audit, when monitoring the effectiveness and conformity of an aerospace quality management system (AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016).
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of 9100:2016
- Develop an AQMS using best practice approaches to optimize your systems
- Drive continual improvement on achieving industry requirements for on-time delivery and quality
- Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management systems
- Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the industry specific and flow down requirements
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on 9100 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of a 9100 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its AQMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
What will I learn?
By the end of this course delegates will be able to define the:
- Importance and benefits of a 9100:2016 AQMS
- Relationship between 9100:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and the Annex SL High Level Structure
- Terms and definitions of 9100:2016
- Key concepts of 9100:2016 (including aerospace process effectiveness)
- Requirements of 9100:2016
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2018
- The applicable guideline elements of AS/EN/SJAC 9101; namely the process effectiveness assessment report (PEAR)
- The application of these guidelines to auditing AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities using the aerospace approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016.
There are three, 8 hour sessions*, one per day
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
There are no formal prerequisites, however it will be useful for delegates to read the standard before attending the course and have a broad understanding of quality management systems.
Soft Copy: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee.
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
If your class is In-person :
- You are encouraged to bring a laptop with you to class.
- Please bring a picture ID such as a driver's license, passport, or work badge to class for verification purposes.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Oct 23, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET|
Oct 24, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
Oct 25, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $1350.00||Enroll|
|Nov 27, 2023 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM ET|
Nov 28, 2023 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM ET
Nov 29, 2023 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $1350.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.