Essentials of SAE AS9100 Revision C
This course is designed for quality professionals who wish to learn about the SAE AS9100 Revision C standard.
- The importance and relevance of SAE AS9100 Revision C
- Narrative coverage of main points of all clauses of the standard
- The minimum Quality Management System requirements for aerospace suppliers
- Highlights of differences between ISO 9001:2008 and SAE AS9100 Revision C
- Highlights of differences between SAE AS9100 Revision B and SAE AS9100 Revision C
- The basics of Auditing to SAE AS9100 Revision C
Who Should Attend
Professionals in the aerospace industry who wish to learn about the SAE AS9100 Revision C standard
It is recommended that students have a copy of SAE AS9100 Revision C accessible while they take the course.
Approximately three hours to complete.
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher
- Pop-up blockers should be deactivated when launching online courses
- Flash -There are certain components of the system that utilize Flash for presentation
- Adobe Acrobat Reader should be installed to access course completion certificate and presentation documents
Certificate of Completion
A Certificate of Completion is available for printing from your Student page upon successfully passing the end-of-course quiz.