Develop your understanding of documented information systems with this one-day introductory training course. You’ll learn the practical methodologies for the implementation of management and controls regardless of media type.
Are you responsible for managing documented information?
The latest iteration of management systems standards (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001) are much more flexible about what documents are required. However, this means it can be difficult to decide which documents and records should be kept to conform and comply with the requirements.
The approaches covered are easy-to-implement, cost-effective, and are applicable to a range of management systems standards.
How will I benefit?
- Develop or improve your current practices
- Conform to the requirements of documented information
- Apply a practical system that works for your organization
What will I learn?
- Identify what constitutes a documented information system, and how to manage and control it
- Explain the full cycle of development, approval, distribution, maintenance and disposition of obsolete documented information
- Meet the documented information requirements from various management system standards
- Use the various methodologies for managing a documented information system
You will have the skills to:
Who should attend?
Anyone involved with the development, maintenance or improvement of a document control process. It’s just as relevant if you’re experienced or new to document control.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
There are no prerequisites for this course
This is one of a suite of training courses designed to support your organization’s drive for continual improvement. You may already be certified to one or more management systems standards, and you may also be interested in developing your organizational resilience.
You may also be interested in our Foundations of Organizational Resilience