This one day course will give you the skills and techniques to write an accurate audit report which provides the right facts and evaluates findings in a succinct and clear way.
Auditing is a fundamental requirement for all management system (MS) standards. It helps to confirm conformity, as well as to verify the suitability and effectiveness of the system and find risks and opportunities.
An important aspect of auditing is reporting the findings, which should contribute towards management actions and continual improvement plans.
How will I benefit?Upon completion of the training, you will:
• Have the confidence to write an effective management system audit report
• Improve your performance as a 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd party auditor with the ability to present clear written audit findings to management
What will I learn?Delegates will have the knowledge to:
• Describe an overview of management system auditing, according to ISO 19011:2018
• Explain management system audit report writing techniques, including reporting process effectiveness
• Ensure a concise and effective management system audit report Delegates will have the skills to:
• Record audit evidence concisely in an audit report
• Assess audit findings (nonconformance and opportunity for improvement (OFI))
• Write audit reports (nonconformance, OFI and process effectiveness)
• Write an executive summary
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for all levels of auditors, who would like to understand and improve their management system audit report writing competency, including:
• 1st, 2nd & 3rd party auditors
• Anyone appointed to manage, review and improve on audit activities
• Those who train or lead auditors
How will I learn?
Our tutors have professional experience working with organizations to help them set-up successful management systems across a variety of industries. They understand your challenges and they bring the subject matter to life with relevant and contemporary examples to enhance your learning.
What will I gain?
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Delegates should already have knowledge of management system auditing (1st, 2nd, and/or 3rd party) and the requirements of a management system standard such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, or ISO 45001 etc.; as auditing, and the requirements of these standards, are not taught on this course.
This course although general in nature uses ISO 9001 for its examples.
You may also be interested in attending our other process improvement courses.