Industrial Hygiene (IH) Awareness for EHS Professionals
This 1-day Industrial Hygiene awareness training sets a framework for Industrial Hygiene compliance while introducing key regulatory requirements for EHS professionals. Throughout this training, BSI instructors will teach basic general science concepts relevant to operations triggering industrial hygiene requirements that a EHS Professional may encounter in their day-to-day operations.
This training will introduce exposure science and air sampling techniques including exercises in creating an exposure assessment and air sampling plan. Additionally, the training will focus on and review the regulatory requirements for occupational health and implementing solutions to control health hazards, hearing conservation programs, and monitoring and sampling at your facility.
Join us for this important seminar and come and network with industry professionals from around the U.S.
- Industrial Hygiene Regulatory Overview including Anticipation, Recognition, Evaluation, Control
- Exposure Limits
- Regulatory Agencies such as OSHA, NIOSH, ACGIH, AIHA, ABIH, ASHRAE, NFPA
- General Science Principles such as Chemistry, Physics, Combustion Principles and Statistics
- Physical health hazards such as Noise, Vibration, Light, Radiation and Temperature
- Air Sampling types and strategies
- Engineering Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Management Plans
Who Should Attend?
- Facility Managers and Inspectors
- Health and Safety Personnel
- Environmental Specialist, Planners, and Coordinators
- Environmental and Safety Managers and Directors
- Environmental Engineers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Environmental Project and Program Managers
- Environmental Consultants
- Those responsible for Industrial Hygiene activities for their organization
- Day One (8:30AM – 4:30PM)
- Lunch provided by BSI EHS Services and Solutions (12:00PM-1:00PM)
Lodging, Group and Government Discounts
Questions regarding discounts for Nightly Rate Discounts for Lodging, Group Discounts and Government Discounts, please contact Jeremy Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Dec 04, 2020 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|San Antonio, TX|
Hyatt Place San Antonio Riverwalk
601 S. St. Mary's St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
210-227-6854 x5103map this location