SPCC & Stormwater Compliance Workshop
This two day comprehensive SPCC and Storm Water Management course is designed for those indirectly or directly responsible for SPCC and storm water permitting and planning at their facility. This course is great for those new to the field and those veterans that need a refresher.
Day 1 of this course will take you through the SPCC regulations as they stand today in (40 CFR 112) and what to expect in the future. We will walk you through a history of SPCC into an in-depth look at the regulations. We will then take you through the developing and implementing your SPCC Plan and inspecting your facility to assure it is compliant with SPCC regulations. You will be able to practice reviewing an actual SPCC plan using the latest EPA checklists that will help you to review your own plan.
On the second day we will take your through a history of Storm Water regulations and then into the sometimes perplexing stormwater permitting process. Next we will walk you through developing your Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3) and lastly, wrap up the day practice reviewing a SWP3 for an actual facility.
Utilizing group exercises, you will be able to develop a punch list that you can take back to your facility that will allow you to immediately start putting the principles learned from this class to work. If you do not have a plan or can’t bring it, you will be able to help review other plans and observe best practices or spot pitfalls that are common in other plans. Join us for this important seminar and come and network with environmental professionals from around the U.S. Bring your family and make a vacation out of it!
Day One (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
• SPCC Regulatory Overview
• Performing SPCC Inspections
• Developing Your SPCC Plan
• SPCC Inspection Exercise
Day Two (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
• Introduction to Stormwater Management and Permitting
• Performing Stormwater Inspections, Sampling and Analysis, Minimum Control Measures and Best Management Practices (BMPs)
• Developing your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3)
• Stormwater Inspection Exercise
Who Should Attend
• Facility and Plant Managers
• Environmental Specialist, Planners, and Coordinators
• Environmental and Safety Managers and Directors
• Environmental Engineers
• Regulatory Affairs Managers
• Environmental Project and Program Managers
• Compliance Inspectors
• Those responsible for SPCC and/or Stormwater activities for their organization
Lodging, Group and Government Discounts
Questions regarding discounts for Nightly Rate Discounts for Lodging, Group Discounts and Government Discounts, please contact Jeremy Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Mar 25, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Mar 26, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|The Woodlands, Texas|
Sierra Pines Training Room
1575 Sawdust Rd
The Woodlands, TX 77380
7137037016map this location
- Aug 24, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Aug 25, 2020 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Hilton Head, South Carolina|
The Beach House, Holiday Inn Resort
1 South Forest Beach Dr.
Hilton Head, SC 29928
View Location Websitemap this location