Available for 90 days after enrollment
Approximate Course Run Time
Continuing Education Units
E-learning content is available on demand!
This is an introductory level e-learning course for operational personnel. It is designed to provide associates and business partners assigned to warehouses, shipping and receiving, security guards, drivers and any other employees involved with the movement of cargo through the supply chain with a working knowledge of supply chain security program requirements including the newly revised CTPAT Minimum Security Criteria. The course provides a hands-on approach to understanding and complying with government sponsored supply chain security programs.
Introduction and Definitions
- International Supply Chain Security Programs
- Entities Eligible to Participate
Why Supply Chain Security?
- Explains why participation in a Supply Chain Security Program is important
Benefits and the Minimum Security Criteria
- Provides a description of the CTPAT Security Benefits
- Describes the three main focus areas of the new CTPAT Minimum Security Criteria
- Describes the twelve new criteria categories
Security Criteria for Operational Personnel
- Conveyance and Instruments of International Traffic (IIT) Security
- Conveyance Inspections and video demonstration
- Agricultural Security
- Seal Security
- Physical Access Controls
Evidence of Implementation
- Acceptable forms of Evidence of Implementation
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Checklists, Logs
Methods of Concealment
- Provides examples of compromised containers and trailers
Who Should Attend:
Any associates involved directly with the handling of cargo as it moves through the supply chain. This may include warehouse personnel, employees assigned to shipping and receiving areas, drivers, security guards, etc.
NOTE: Statistics and data are subject to change.
This is a self paced online elearning course module.