BSI's "ISO 22001 Internal Auditor" competency-based teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 22001 standard and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 22001 in detail and guide students through internal audits that are required for a food safety management system based on ISO 22001.
BSI is an Exemplar Global certified training provider for the modules contained in the ISO 22001 Internal Auditor course. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- FS - Food Safety Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- Understand food management system (FSMS) definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Explain the importance of FSMS to an organization
- Understand the key concepts and structure of ISO 22000: 2018 standard
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 22000:2018 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 22000 food safety management system.
A prior review of the ISO 22001 standard is required and an understanding of auditing principles is suggested for this course.
Soft Copy: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee.
BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to have their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
If your class is In-person :
- You are encouraged to bring a laptop with you to class.
- Please bring a picture ID such as a driver's license, passport, or work badge to class for verification purposes.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
Full Day Classes - (Live Online and In-person) There are 4 eight hour sessions*, one per day. There are online exams at the end of each competency unit, which are in sessions 3 and 4. Exams range from is 145 - 180 minutes. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
Half Day Classes - (Live Online) There are 8 four hour sessions*, one per day. There are online exams at the end of each competency unit, which are in sessions 5 and 8. Exams range from is 145 - 180 minutes. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Jun 13, 2022 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM ET|
Jun 14, 2022 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM ET
Jun 15, 2022 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $1950.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.