Available for 90 days after enrollment
Approximate Course Run Time
Continuing Education Units
E-learning content is available on demand!
Join us for our webinar “SCREEN Supply Chain Insights 2020” to hear from the BSI Intelligence Team as they provide a high-level overview of the top security, corporate social responsibility, business continuity, food fraud risks, and overview on emerging supply chain risks for the upcoming year.
BSI's “SCREEN Supply Chain Insights 2020” will provide analysis on an array of supply chain topics and disruptions, including:
- Shifting Supply Chains in Asia - Old and New Challenges
- Human Trafficking and Exploitation of Migrants - An Ongoing Supply Chain Threat
- Political Protests and Ideological Shifts Disrupting Supply Chains Globally
- The Impacts of Climate Change on Business Continuity - Re-Evaluating Natural Disaster Risks
- Global Risk of Terrorism and Tensions in the Middle East
BSI Intelligence Team
Our dedicated team of analysts monitor and analyze a wide range of geographic risk and incident data sources to produce risk ratings for 25 proprietary risk indicators for 203 countries. The BSI team is constantly updating and refining our intelligence, making sure our risk ratings reflect the situation on the ground.