BSI Connected Learning Live is an exciting way to join in interactive training without leaving the comfort of your home or office. In this live classroom you will experience an interactive learning environment along with real live communications with an expert instructor and other students. This engaging training is practical for those who have time, travel and budget restrictions. Come join us for this adventurous classroom!
One of the key changes in the 2015 revision of ISO 9001 is to establish a systematic approach to risk, rather than treating it as a single component of a quality management system. By taking a risk-based approach, an organization becomes proactive rather than purely reactive, preventing or reducing undesired effects and promoting continual improvement, while proving to present the potential opportunity to positive outcomes.
After completion of BSI’s "ISO 9001:2015 Risk-Based Thinking with Annex SL”, you will be able to describe the fundamentals, key principles and application of risk management as it is referred to in 9001:2015 to your organization, serving as great tools and guidance for the upcoming new standard.
BSI’s “ISO 9001:2015 Risk-Based Thinking with Annex SL” course uses lectures, discussions and hands-on exercises to effectively achieve learning objectives.
- Increased continual improvement
- Flexibility of response to change
- Understanding and management of risk
- Corrective actions and risk management
- Encouragement of process improvement
- Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of risk management for ISO 9001:2015
- Explain the fundamentals of a risk management system for ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the relevance and context of risk towards ISO 9001:2015
- Elaborate on the key principles of the Risk Management Approach
- Identify key aspects and interrelationships of a risk management framework with the organization’s management system towards ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the risk management process
Intended audience for this course includes but not limited to
- Prospective Implementers of Risk Management
- And much more!
Students require a Webcam and a Microphone to attend this high interactive classroom. It is recommended to test equipment and connection prior to class. Also, prior to the training, an information email will be sent with further instructions and details. Students will need to connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome and a strong signal is preferred. *****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****
Students will receive BSI Connected Learning Live course manuals with reference materials. During enrollment, you will have the option to choose a hard copy or our digital version of the materials. Hard copies will be shipped to your address on file and digital copies will be sent to the email on file at registration.
Please note: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to provide loaner copies of the standard for duration of the class. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded