Available for 90 days after enrollment
Approximate Course Run Time
Continuing Education Units
E-learning content is available on demand!
Supply chain visibility and insight is vital to businesses today as companies strive to gain awareness of what is happening in their supply chain. It is important to ensure that your suppliers' business information, policies, and procedures are in-line and align with your own organization's requirements, mission, values, and corporate objectives. We have all heard about the cases where a reputable company is tainted by activities uncovered in their supply chain. How do you gain this visibility into the supply chain and gain the trust, transparency, and verification you need?
What you will learn at this webinar
- Why supply chain visibility and transparency is vital to your business.
- How supplier verification audits (also known as second party audits) are set up so that they meet your requirements.
- How risk data and analysis can provide a universal view across your most sensitive supply chain operations.
- How a well implemented and managed supplier verification program can enhance business performance and support sustainable growth.
- Which supplier audits are available and recommended, including:
- PAS 7000 - supplier risk management (pre-qualification framework)
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Health and safety (OHS)
- Quality, including industry specific schemes such as GMP/GDP
- Business continuity
- FCPA (foreign Corrupt Practices Act)
- Environment and Sustainability (EMS)